Three Phase Or Wye-Delta
All PCS Softstarters are designed to control either a standard 3-phase squirrel-cage induction motor or a wye-delta motor (700HP @ 460V/900 HP @ 575V Y-D).
Self-Contained, Ready To Install
In one small package, PCS Controllers offer a built-in overload relay, a bypass contactor and a microprocessor controller that provides softstarting for most industrial applications. The standard Soft Start mode provides a smooth voltage ramp-up to full motor speed, while the Current Limit Starting mode limits inrush in high inertia applications. A Soft Stop feature ramps down high friction loads smoothly, eliminating sudden deceleration in these applications.
Many Convenient Features
PCS Softstarters are reliable and easy to use. Features include:
- Digital rotary switches for precise settings
- LED indication of faults
- Built-in, programmable electronic overload protection
- Selectable trip current
- Bypass contactors for increased life and heat reduction
- Over temperature protection
- Protection against phase reversal, phase imbalance, and single-phasing
- Short and open load detection