The Teco L510-201-H1-U and L510 series in general was designed with versatility in mind. Built to be rugged and replace the EV/JNEV series, this drive can do it all. Built in the L510, is a RS-485 for online monitoring, programming and operation. When programming the parameters on the Teco L510 series, they are grounded by function type for an easy and simple setup along with a speed potentiometer which comes standard for all ratings. One amazing thing this drive is capable of is 115v single phase input, 230v 3 phase out which many variable speed drives aren't capable of! The Teco L510 has improved features compared to the EV series that it replaces, some of those features include:
- 0.01Hz digital frequency setting resolution (EV series settings resolution: 0.1Hz)
- 5 digital display with scaling and diagnostics monitoring (EV Series has a 3 digit display, minimal monitoring capabilities beyond Hz display)
- Modbus (standard) with option for Ethernet, Device Net (EV Series has Modbus as standard with no options)
- 0-650Hz speed range (EV series speed range: 0-200Hz)
- 5 digital inputs with configurable and NO/NC designation (EV series has 4 configurable inputs)
- 1 analog input at 0-10v, 1 at 40-20mA (EV series has one option to choose between: 0-10V or 4-20mA)
Covering a wide range of applications, there is almost nothing L510 can't do!
- Conveyors, pumps, exhaust fans
- Food and beverage
- Converting fixed speed motors to variable speed
- MUCH MUCH MORE!
If you have any further questions on this drive please Contact Us